Wednesday, October 24, 2012

ZTO 9-Inch Android 4.0 8GB Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen Widescreen Internet Tablet 1.2GHz Processor with Built-In Camera White N51






Reviews
I have a collection of netbooks and tablets but this one caught my eye as worth getting. I planned to purchase the $139.00 unit but at the last minute I switched to the $159.00 offer that included the case/stand and a keyboard.
Everything works as expected including Google Play,You Tube, Amazon Store, and a solid wifi with excellent reception.
The only weakness was with downloaded MP4 You Tube videos which tended to pixelate and break up. The newer webm format videos were much better. I'm sure the MP4's would run better if I took the time to download a dedicated mp4 player from Google Play.
Also, the Google Voice Search on the browser wasn't very accurate but might improve over time.
If you decide to buy this tablet spend the extra $20 on the keyboard and case. It's worth it.


Product Features

  • Slim housing design, 9" High Sensitivity multi-touch Capacitive screen, 800 x 480 pixels.
  • Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, 512MB DDR3, 8GB Internal Storage, front camera for Skype video chat
  • ARM Cortex A8 processor 1.2 GHz, GPU Mali 400, support Wi -Fi 802.11b/g/n
  • Battery life up to 10 hours of continuous reading or 8 hours of video playback, with wireless off.
  • Preloaded apps: Play Store, Amazon Appstore, Amazon Kindle, Youtube, Netflix, Skype, MSN, Documents To Go, Facebook, Angry Birds, Talking Tom, Adobe Flash Player, Gmail, Calendar, Clock etc.



0 comments:

Post a Comment