Reviews Google Android 4.0
let me start by saying that I ordered this tablet from TabletExpress, and I am more than impressed with their service. I had the product in my hand within three days of ordering, it's exactly what I ordered, nothing missing, excellent packing. I was wary after reading some other reviews where people didn't get the right product.
I've been resisting the urge to buy a tablet since I first drooled over the iPad years ago, but I never could justify spending that much when I already have a laptop, iPod touch, Kindle and Nook, and smartphone that pretty much covers all my electronics bases. the reason I started shopping for one was to have something I can bring with me to work to write and to play games on during downtime, since I got tired of hauling my laptop with me (and besides that, it's not easy to hide when my boss comes strolling in unexpectedly!) when I saw the price on this tablet, I decided to go for it, thinking that even if it turns out to be a piece of junk, then at least I'll know that it's worth it to spent a few hundred on something decent.
I was pleasantly surprised by this little tablet. I popped it out of the box, turned it on, and promptly began downloading apps and customizing to my liking. I had no problems connecting to my WiFi and quickly got it synced to all my other devices and accounts. it's not lightning-fast, as to loading and quitting programs, but I wasn't expecting that and I don't really care. all my games and stuff run fine with no lag.
the battery isn't superb. while playing music, watching videos, trying games, and downloading, I ran it down to 20% in about two hours. it still lasts at least as long as the battery on my iPod while playing games. the music quality from the speaker is good, with headphones it's better. video quality seems to alternate between good and excellent - I don't know if it's the different programs or just different videos come out in better quality. I wasn't expecting, nor looking for iPad-quality sound and video; for the price, what this tablet delivers is more than adequate.
all in all, I'd call this definitely a bargain; well worth the hundred bucks.
I've been resisting the urge to buy a tablet since I first drooled over the iPad years ago, but I never could justify spending that much when I already have a laptop, iPod touch, Kindle and Nook, and smartphone that pretty much covers all my electronics bases. the reason I started shopping for one was to have something I can bring with me to work to write and to play games on during downtime, since I got tired of hauling my laptop with me (and besides that, it's not easy to hide when my boss comes strolling in unexpectedly!) when I saw the price on this tablet, I decided to go for it, thinking that even if it turns out to be a piece of junk, then at least I'll know that it's worth it to spent a few hundred on something decent.
I was pleasantly surprised by this little tablet. I popped it out of the box, turned it on, and promptly began downloading apps and customizing to my liking. I had no problems connecting to my WiFi and quickly got it synced to all my other devices and accounts. it's not lightning-fast, as to loading and quitting programs, but I wasn't expecting that and I don't really care. all my games and stuff run fine with no lag.
the battery isn't superb. while playing music, watching videos, trying games, and downloading, I ran it down to 20% in about two hours. it still lasts at least as long as the battery on my iPod while playing games. the music quality from the speaker is good, with headphones it's better. video quality seems to alternate between good and excellent - I don't know if it's the different programs or just different videos come out in better quality. I wasn't expecting, nor looking for iPad-quality sound and video; for the price, what this tablet delivers is more than adequate.
all in all, I'd call this definitely a bargain; well worth the hundred bucks.
Product Description
TabletExpress and GW Store both are the authorized distributors by Dragon Touch(TM) in North America. Other unauthorized sellers are selling the poor and low quality devices which are NOT Dragon Touch(TM). Buy Genuine Dragon Touch(TM) product from TabletExpress & GW Store Only !!
Specification:
Operation system: Android 4.0 Support HD Flash 11
CPU: Allwinner A10 Cortex A8 1.2G
Screen: 7 inches 5 Points Capacitive Touch 16:9 .800 * 480
Storage: 8GB
Memory: DDR3 512MB
Storage Extend: 128MB-32GB SD/TF Support
Wifi: 802.11b/g/n
Camera:0.3Mpx
G-Sensor: All gravity induction
Battery: 3200mAh
Play Time: 8 hour music for music, with earphone, 5hours above for video, HDMI output playing time above 3 hours
Language: English, ChineseSimple, ChineseTradition, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean ,Polish ,Russian ,Spanish
Browser: Google Chrome Browser, UCWEB
Online entertainment: Support Online video, online TV, online Movie, Online Music, Online Radio.
Game: 3D Game can be supported by internal 3d accelerate of hardware. There are more than 200 thousands kind of free software in google market
Music Playing: MP3,WMA,APE,FLAC,WAV Format
Video Playing: Formats Support: MKV(H.264 HP),AVI,RM/RMVB, MPEG-1,MPEG-2
Video Output: HDMI 720P to 1080P to 2160P full HD output,and Video OutPut(AV OutPut)
USB: USB2.0
Accessories: Charger, USB cable. Box. User Manual
Dimensions: 7.6 * 4.7 * 0.5 inches
CPU: Allwinner A10 Cortex A8 1.2G
Screen: 7 inches 5 Points Capacitive Touch 16:9 .800 * 480
Storage: 8GB
Memory: DDR3 512MB
Storage Extend: 128MB-32GB SD/TF Support
Wifi: 802.11b/g/n
Camera:0.3Mpx
G-Sensor: All gravity induction
Battery: 3200mAh
Play Time: 8 hour music for music, with earphone, 5hours above for video, HDMI output playing time above 3 hours
Language: English, ChineseSimple, ChineseTradition, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean ,Polish ,Russian ,Spanish
Browser: Google Chrome Browser, UCWEB
Online entertainment: Support Online video, online TV, online Movie, Online Music, Online Radio.
Game: 3D Game can be supported by internal 3d accelerate of hardware. There are more than 200 thousands kind of free software in google market
Music Playing: MP3,WMA,APE,FLAC,WAV Format
Video Playing: Formats Support: MKV(H.264 HP),AVI,RM/RMVB, MPEG-1,MPEG-2
Video Output: HDMI 720P to 1080P to 2160P full HD output,and Video OutPut(AV OutPut)
USB: USB2.0
Accessories: Charger, USB cable. Box. User Manual
Dimensions: 7.6 * 4.7 * 0.5 inches








0 comments:
Post a Comment