Tuesday, October 30, 2012

ASUS VivoTab RT TF600T-B1-GR 10.1-Inch 32 GB Tablet (Gray)good


Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.0

List Price : $599.00 Price : $596.05
ASUS VivoTab RT TF600T-B1-GR 10.1-Inch 32 GB Tablet (Gray)

Product Description

(VIVO RT) TF600T-B1-GR, Grey, 10.1" HD (1366x768) Super IPS+, OGS Touch Panel, Outdoor Readable Mode, NVIDIA Tegra 3 (1.3GHz), 2GB DDR3, NVIDIA Tegra 3, 32GB Flash, N/A, Win RT, 802.11BGN, 2MP & 8MP, 1 Year North America Warranty


  • Windows 8 RT, 10.1-inch HD Touchscreen Display
  • NVIDIA Tegra 3.0 1.3 GHz Processor
  • 32 GB Flash Memory, 2 GB RAM Memory
  • 802_11_BGN wireless


ASUS VivoTab RT TF600T-B1-GR 10.1-Inch 32 GB Tablet (Gray) Reviews


ASUS VivoTab RT TF600T-B1-GR 10.1-Inch 32 GB Tablet (Gray) Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
5 Reviews
5 star:
 (2)
4 star:
 (2)
3 star:    (0)
2 star:
 (1)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

16 of 16 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Better than I had hoped, October 27, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: ASUS VivoTab RT TF600T-B1-GR 10.1-Inch 32 GB Tablet (Gray) (Personal Computers)
The moderate reviews this tablet has received from tech websites do not do it justice. They say the downfall is it doesn't have that many apps. Well, Apple released with 300, Android with 700, and this with 3,000. Give it a few weeks and it will have everything you need. Responsiveness, speed, load times, screen display, all of these things are great and I have no complaints. I can use remote desktop to access terminals at work, which was previously impossible on iOS / Android. Outlook allows all of my work emails to stream right in, and word / powerpoint / excel etc allow me to do my college projects and manage work documents from it. It is not a COMPLETE desktop / laptop replacement, but it is as close to it is I have ever seen. Ignore 3/5 reviews from CNET, Gizmodo, and Engadget for not having "the hundreds of thousands of apps from the competition". Jeez, give it some time, it's brand new!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


11 of 12 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Don't Forget to Get the Free Keyboard (See end of review), October 27, 2012
By 
LA Gadget Dude (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: ASUS VivoTab RT TF600T-B1-GR 10.1-Inch 32 GB Tablet (Gray) (Personal Computers)
This tablet has been bashed by most tech journalists and I'm not sure why. To me it seems that many tech journalists have become Apple fanatics. I am tech agnostic and own products from all manufacturers: A Mac mini, a Macbook Pro 13.3, a Galaxy Note phone, and a bunch of tablets (ipad 3, Kindle Fire HD, Galaxy Note 10.1). I must say that this tablet has completely taken me off guard. I really wasn't expecting to like it all that much, but this tablet is a great alternative to the iOS and Android tablets.

My first Windows 8 tablet was a Samsung Ativ Smart PC (XE-500T). It's an overall excellent device, but has a few fatal flaws: 1) A plastic back is a very bad choice for a 11.6" device and the tablet has way too much flex (mine produced creaking noises) 2) Intel has come a long way with Atom processors, but overall performance was a bit laggy. 3) The Ativ at 11.6" was just a bit too thick and a bit too large to qualify as portable.

Anyways, back to the review of... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


12 of 14 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars simply awesome, October 26, 2012
By 
A. Franco (Arizona) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
This review is from: ASUS VivoTab RT TF600T-B1-GR 10.1-Inch 32 GB Tablet (Gray) (Personal Computers)
Sooo happy we as consumers finally got something other than android or iOS. I won't hate on either, but I was more than ready for a solid third option. I will leave out the tech stuff since you can see that in the item description. Walked into the MS store earlier to purchase the Surface RT. Then I looked over and saw the Asus model. Love at first sight. Not only is the model lighter, but just feels right in the hands (Android Transformer users can attest). Loaded my music and movies...picture and sound quality is fantastic! Snapped a few photos with great results. Although I did not buy a tablet to snap photos or video. Screen clarity is just as good if not better than what I have seen with the various tablets I have owned prior to this (Galaxy Tabs, Nexus 7, iPad2). Swiping and the on screen keyboard are responsive...I have not noticed any hesitation or lag. Keep in mind we are dealing with a quad-core system. The only thing you will need to be aware of is the lack of apps in the... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 5 customer reviews...

0 comments:

Post a Comment